Browse the Seedsman collection of hybrid cannabis seeds from some of the world's best hybrid cannabis seed breeders. Hybrid Cannabis Seeds from World Class Cannabis Breeders. We have sativa dominant hybrid marijuana seeds for sale and powerful indica hybrids. Hybrid weed seeds provide you with the benefits of both sativa and indica genetics. Our hybrid seeds are known for their powerful effects and abundant yields. Try them now!
Indica / Sativa Hybrid Seeds
Indica , sativa , and h ybrid represent the three main categories of cannabis, with hybrid seeds providing users with benefits from both indicas and sativas.
C annabis strains considered to be ‘hybrid’ can be indica dominant, sativa dominant, or a split between the two. In recent years, a growing interest in the therapeutic properties of cannabis has led to a noticeable rise in demand for hybrids. Purely sativa or indica strains still exist, but the market is now dominated by hybrids. This has resulted in a massive increase in genetic experimentation.
The prevalence of cannabinoids and terpenes in a hybrid strain determines its effects. This means breeders can better control for these when developing new hybrid strains. If they’re trying to develop an energetic and focused feel, a sativa-dominant strain with a lower THC content is the go-to. Or, if a couch-lock, the more relaxing stone is needed, an indica-dominant with higher levels of THC is bred.
There is no end to the experimentation, and every day, breeders across the world are developing new strains to suit all kinds of consumers.
Choosing the Right Hybrid Cannabis Strain
Depending upon the dominant cannabinoid, individuals can reap the benefits of both indica and sativa via a hybrid strain. Use the filter on the left-hand side to sort the seeds by what you want out of a strain, and you’ll soon find what you need.
What’s the difference between indica & sativa? Find out in our blog post.
If you’re interested in collecting your own hybrid genetics, browse our selection below, Seedsman has the most extensive collection of hybrid cannabis seeds for sale online.
Hybrid marijuana seeds are premium feminized cannabis seeds from World Class Cannabis Breeders.
These are exceptional feminized seeds have been bred to harness specific qualities like high potency, unique flavours and desired effects.
We have a the very best hybrid marijuana strains for sale, from sativa dominant hybrid sativa seeds to powerful hybrid indica seeds, we have something for everyone’s taste.
HYBRID SEEDS FOR SALE
Best Selling Cannabis Seeds
BUY HYBRID MARIJUANA SEEDS
The cannabis plant has thousands of strains that produce an abundance of variations. A hybrid is the offspring of two different cultivar types or strains. In general, there are three kinds of cannabis used for producing hybrids. They are Cannabis Sativa, Cannabis Indica, and Cannabis Ruderalis. These come from particular landrace genetics, and each has its specific traits. A Landrace is a type of cannabis that was cultivated and adapted to its indigenous land. The individual differences of these strains are a result of their environment and isolation from other cannabis species.
While landrace strains still exist, the cannabis marketplace is overwhelmed by an ever-changing array of new hybrids created each day. These hybrids are some of the finest strains currently available thanks to the careful selection done by cannabis breeders
HYBRID WEED STRAINS USA
Cannabis hybrid seeds are the result of breeding between different cultivars, including other hybrids. Hybrids can be the union of a pure Indica, pure Sativa, Ruderalis, or any combination of the three. The main types of hybrid seeds are:
Hybrid Cannabis Seeds
Head-focused, creative, and physically energizing. Feel more alive than ever with this strain.
AK-47 delivers an energetic and uplifted cerebral-buzz that also can bring on alertness, creative and social enhancements and a general feeling of euphoria.
It’s energizing high is more likely to leave you wired than sleepy, so smoking shortly before bedtime is not recommended.
A high-yielding, fierce and fast flowering Sativa with spicy floral notes.
This easy to grow autoflowering strain yields 350 – 400g indoors and is extremely potent.
Amnesia like the name promises with get you lifted and forgetting all your woes. Award winning strain that can have strong cerebral effects – uplifting and mellow.
A bubblegum you can smoke and reach the high heavens with.
Fragrant and mouthwatering. Tease your palate with a burst of bubblegum.
Buy this strain for a potent, resinous plant that has an amazing fruity taste. You can enjoy 10 weeks from seed to harvest from this auto feminized strain.
This is a great strain to try if looking for an easy grow. This Indica is sure to cause long lasting relaxation with a mellow effect.
Auto Blue Fruit is a moderate THC Indica dominant hybrid with a blueberry pie bouquet!
Bruce Banner, but faster. Get high on your favorite strain with less fuss and more fun!
This automatic flowering Sativa provides a sweet slice of relaxation with a scoop of cognitive stimulation.
This perfectly blended hybrid is a favorite as it produces the stickiest dense buds. Plan for an average yield of 400-550 g/m2 indoors.
Smash negative thoughts out of your head with Bruce Banner x Kali Mist.
Expect a cerebral high with muscle relaxation, and relief of pain, migraines and hypertension.
A relatively short plant with high-yielding flowers will bud quickly and give you lots of relaxing, and appetite-stimulating effects. High doses will promote psychedelic effects, even sleepiness.
Resin coated buds grow close together but a high flower:leaf ratio means this plant is still very resistant to humidity.
This beautiful blend will grow tall with deliciously resinous buds and reward you with a well-balanced cerebral high and body relaxation.
Auto Critical 2.0 has next level moisture, disease, and pest resistance!
Boost your mood and mental faculties with this positively euphoric strain.
Expect a fast hitting, potent cerebral high typical of Sativa hybrids.
Cerebral high? Check. Fast-growing? Check. Healing effects of CBD? All checks across the board!
Auto Kush CBD Fem is a gentle and therapeutic auto flowering strain that provides psychedelic effects, sweet aromas, and moderate yields.
You can combine work with chilling out? Balance your life with CBD Kush.
A deliciously fruity strain tailor-made for the medical marijuana community.
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. or just smoke some CBD Sour Lemon.
A Dutch coffee shop menu staple that has been enhanced with healthful CBD.
Relaxing yet euphoric. Wrap up your day with this highly delectable treat.
Experience a therapeutic and highly relaxing journey like no other.
A medicinal strain that is as glamorous as it is powerful.
The first few tokes treat you very sativa – happy and uplifted, then when the Indica creeps in later, you will find yourself searching for a couch to lean on!
Clear your schedule for the biggest and baddest nuggets you will ever encounter.
Expect to be hit with the head buzz within five minutes and enjoy its positive effects on stress and pain as it migrates to full body relaxation.
Mild THC levels offer a lighter high for daytime use, although you will still notice the effects both mentally and physically.
It will tolerate most environments as long as its friends and family tolerate the smell of putrid, smelly socks.
A safe bet for those who want to be certain to obtain a heavy yield.
Be in awe as your mental stimulation and sociability soar through the roof.
Stress-free nights with Auto Cream are sweet and sedating, infused with 19% THC.
The benefits of this cannabis strain are crystal-clear: outstanding aroma and euphoric relaxation.
Puts a smile on your face and a spring in your step.
You don’t need a fairy godmother to get your hands on this chocolate orange cannabis.
Let the Widow wash away your anxiety and soothe your body.
She’s a royal flower who tastes like a fruity, mocha-drizzed truffle.
Supremely decadent with an intense cerebral buzz and relaxing aftermath.
A fruity tropical treat that can share branch-breaking yields.
Considered a fairly stable and reliable strain. Even if you grow multiple plants, you’ll generally find that their size, appearance and yields should be pretty similar across the board.
Big Devil XXL provides consistently large yields for an auto flowering strain and a few puffs will invite you to face your fears and share with your peers!
This bud is your panacea!
Bringing Skunk potency, heavy harvest, and easy to grow quality without the stink!
Eternally mysterious, but its potency will surely answer all of life’s questions.
Wake up to the greatness of two top-shelf crowd-pleasers today.
Creative, energetic, and focus-enhancing. Perfect for daytime use.
A recipe for double the flavor and double the fun.
Tasty and wonderfully balanced. Perfect for your recreational and therapeutic needs.
Also knows as “Original Glue”, this powerful hybrid strain is created through crossing the infamous Chem’s Sister x Sour Dubb x Chocolate Diesel strains.
Like baking cookies, growing this strain is easy, but requires time and attention. Your childhood wishes have all finally came true: cookies now do grow on trees.
Proof that you can never have too much of a good thing.
The high is very uplifting, energizing, and happy although the user may get a sense of “brain-fog” when consumed in high levels.
What happened in Spain did not stay in Spain – luckily!
It has calming medicinal properties that relieve stress and pain, promoting a good night’s rest.
A medicinal marijuana masterpiece that delights with a tropical flavor.
Just like the full moon over the Hawaiian islands, mysteriously serene and unexpectedly exciting.
Named after the Cannabis activist Jack Herer, this strain will also keep you active! Very uplifting high prompting creativity and daydreaming.
Captures the cerebral stimulation of Sativas and the resin factory of Indicas.
Expect robust cerebral and euphoric effects, unlike any other.
Lavender is what the Garden of Eden smells and feels like.
Lemon OG gives new meaning to the term presidential.
The easy-to-grow hybrid for afternoons that need uplifting and some cerebral, lemon-flavored fun.
The effects come on slowly as you’re hit with this full body-high wave that will chill you right out.
A refreshing bouquet of eucalyptus and pine fills the air with this automatic flowering, medium THC Indica dominant beauty.
Say goodbye to gloomy mornings and hazy minds.
A worthy tribute to one of best breeders ever, Neville’s Haze is a must-have in any pot stash.
Say goodbye to stress, anxiety, and body tensions.
Northern Lights x Skunk is a great strain that goes beyond its medium THC content.
Get lit and liberated just like the Statue of Liberty with this sour flower!
Distinct aroma, easy to grow, and high yields are hallmarks of this Cheese.
It won’t wipe out your memory, but it will let you set aside your worries for a while.
An outstanding daytime strain with an immaculate fruity taste
Orange Velvet x Cinderella 99 will take you to fairytale land.
A tantalizing, high-THC weed with vibrant purple tones and the flavor of a gourmet dessert.
Better than the classics. Enjoy sweet tropical goodness while lounging on cloud nine.
A namesake breed.
Understanding hybrid weed seeds
Hybrid weed seeds combine the most desirable qualities of indicas and sativas to give you the best of both worlds. They’re available as feminized, autoflower, and fast version variants, allowing you to find cannabis strains with all your favorite qualities.
Before breeders began dabbling with different genetic combinations, there were only pure indica or sativa marijuana plants. In 1969, an unknown grower crossed Afghani, Colombian Gold, and Acapulco Gold, creating the world’s first hybrid strain: Skunk #1.
What are hybrid weed seeds?
A hybrid marijuana strain contains indica and sativa influences. These genetics can occur in varying proportions and depend on the parent strains, phenotype, and growing environment. Hybrids combine, maintain, and reinforce the best qualities of their ancestors. Years of selective breeding ensure stable genetics with consistent, uniform, and predictable results.
Hybrids contain indica and sativa genetics, giving them varying looks, effects, and growing requirements. Plants grown from hybrid marijuana seeds display the most sought-after characteristics of their parent strains and are completely unique.
Here’s an overview of the three main types of cannabis:
- Plants grown from pure indica weed seeds:
- Thrive in cool and dry mountainous regions
- Suited to beginner growers
- Short, bushy, and compact with broad leaves
- Flower for 8–12 weeks
- Deliver primarily physical effects that are relaxing, sedating, and calming
- Purportedly assist with medical ailments like pain, anxiety, and insomnia
- Plants grown from pure sativa weed seeds:
- Flourish in warm and humid tropical and subtropical regions
- Suited to intermediate growers
- Tall, slender, and open with thin leaves
- Flower for 10–12 weeks
- Mostly deliver mental effects that are uplifting, euphoric, and energizing
- Reportedly relieve depression, anxiety, stress, and other psychological disorders
- Plants grown from hybrid cannabis seeds:
- Grow in various climates and regions depending on the strain
- Growing difficult ranges from beginner to intermediate with various cultivars
- Medium to tall plants with different structures according to the strain
- Flower for 6–10 weeks
- Offer a combination of mental and physical effects like euphoria and relaxation
- May assist with a variety of medical conditions related to the mind and body
All hybrid weed seeds fall into one of three categories:
- Sativa-dominant seeds with some indica traits
- Indica-dominant seeds with some sativa traits
- Balanced hybrids with 50% indica and 50% sativa traits
Hybrids allow you to choose marijuana seeds based on your preferred cultivar characteristics and growing traits. They come in feminized, autoflower, and fast version variants. When it comes to hybrid weed seeds, the combinations are endless.
The effects of hybrid weed
The best hybrid seeds produce equally powerful mental and physical effects. These sensations blend sativa-influenced effects like euphoria, energy, and upliftment with relaxation, calmness, and sedation. The experience typically starts with the mind and ends with the body.
The beauty of smoking buds grown from hybrid weed seeds is that you get to pick what you want. Choose between indica-dominant, sativa-heavy, or well-balanced strains. You can also decide on the intensity of these sensations by experimenting with different dosage levels.
Common terpenes in hybrid seeds
Terpenes are responsible for the flavors and aromas of all cannabis strains. These smells include dozens of different notes, ranging from floral and fruity to diesel and earthy.
Here are the most common terpenes found in plants grown from hybrid weed seeds and their aromas:
- Pinene: An earthy, outdoor scent
- Humulene: A woody, outdoor scent
- Limonene: A refreshing citrus scent
- Myrcene: An earthy, clove-like scent
- Borneol: A minty, metallic scent
- Phytol: A floral and earthy scent
- Eucalyptol: A minty, menthol scent
The most popular hybrid marijuana seeds at I49
Skunk #1 feminized is believed to be the world’s first true hybrid cannabis strain. It forged the path for hundreds of new cultivars and has remained a favorite among 420 enthusiasts.
But let us introduce you to the other famous hybrids popular among cannabis consumers:
- Afghan autoflower seeds. This indica-dominant hybrid is relatively easy to grow, provided you keep it stress-free. Although outdoor plants need periodic maintenance to prevent mold, it boasts a natural immunity against pests and pathogens. These non-photoperiod hybrid weed seeds are feminized. Afghan autoflower has a flowering time of 8–9 weeks and produces 14 oz./m² indoors and 2–4 oz. per outdoor crop. This strain contains 15–17% THC and 0.2% CBD. It delivers a powerful body stone with gentle cerebral upliftment. Expect a moderate dose of couch-lock and euphoria.
- Girl Scout Cookies autoflower seeds. This well-balanced hybrid is one of the easiest seeds to grow indoors. It produces excellent results with the Sea of Green method. Pair this technique with a minimum of 18 hours of daily light for heavy buds. These non-photoperiod hybrid cannabis seeds are feminized. Girl Scout Cookies autoflower seeds flower for 8–9 weeks and yields about 17–21 oz./m² indoors and 2–5 oz. per outdoor plant. This cultivar boasts 18–22% THC and 0.6% CBD. Its effects shower you with the best of both worlds: a soaring cerebral buzz and head-to-toe comfort.
- Blueberry autoflower seeds. This indica-leaning hybrid is ideal for small indoor grow rooms but also adapts to outdoor conditions. It’s resilient, low-maintenance, and suited to beginners. These non-photoperiod hybrid marijuana seeds are feminized. Blueberry autoflower seeds remain in the flowering phase for 8–9 weeks and delivers 15 oz./m² indoors and 3 oz. per outdoor crop. This strain has 19–21% THC and 0.5% CBD. Its effects include intense physical relaxation and moderate mental stimulation.
- Amnesia Lemon feminized seeds. This sativa-heavy hybrid is easy to grow and thrives indoors and outside. It’s hardy and flexible but requires regular trims, sufficient airflow, and ample light exposure. These hybrid weed seeds produce feminized plants with a flowering time of 8–10 weeks. After that, you can collect 12 oz./m² indoors and 14 oz. per outdoor plant. Amnesia Lemon feminized seeds contain 17–21% THC and 1.2% CBD. It’s the ideal wake ‘n bake strain, offering euphoria, energy, creativity, and upliftment.
- AK 47 fast version. This mostly sativa hybrid thrives in controlled environments and outdoors. Although it needs plenty of attention and care, raising it is straightforward. These hybrid marijuana seeds produce feminized plants that complete the flowering stage in approximately seven weeks. AK 47 fast version crops produce 14–17 oz./m² indoors and 17 oz. per outdoor plant. AK 47 fast version seeds boast 19–22% THC and a maximum of 2% CBD. It makes you feel euphoric, energized, clear-headed, and creative. A subtle body buzz accompanies these mental sensations.
Growing hybrid marijuana seeds
Unlike sativas and indicas, hybrid seeds don’t display specific genetic characteristics. Every cultivar boasts unique attributes that breeders specifically wanted to preserve. These traits include faster flowering times, resilience to pathogens and pests, and powerful effects.
As a result, all hybrid strains require a slightly different growing approach. Choose your cultivar based on your personal preferences, available space, and ability to grow in or outdoors. It’s also important to consider your growing experience and pick strains suited to your level.
The easiest hybrid cannabis seeds to grow
Hybrid strains contain an array of different characteristics. They’re typically bred for specific traits like faster flowering times, higher resistance against pests and pathogens, and easy-to-grow characteristics. In short, there’s a hybrid strains to suit every cannabis grower.
Here are five of the easiest hybrid weed seeds to grow:
- Banana Kush autoflower seeds. This indica-dominant hybrid contains hardy ruderalis genetics and seamlessly adapts to harsher climates. It’s relatively easy to grow and suitable for indoor and outdoor cultivation. Optimal humidity levels are necessary to prevent mold. These non-photoperiod hybrid cannabis seeds have a total life cycle of about 12 weeks and flower in 7–8 weeks. Banana Kush autoflower seeds deliver 19 oz./m² indoors and 4–7 oz. per outdoor crop. This cultivar has 17–20% THC and 0.5% CBD. Its primarily physical effects leave you relaxed, sleepy, happy, and mellow.
- Grape Ape feminized seeds. This indica-leaning seeds boasts a natural resistance to diseases and pests and effortlessly grows indoors and outside. Implement the Sea of Green arrangement and keep up with regular foliage maintenance for best results. These hybrid marijuana seeds produce feminized plants with a 6–8 week flowering time. At harvest, they churn out 17 oz./m² indoors and 25 oz. per outdoor crop. Grape Ape feminized seeds boast 15–25% THC and 0.4% CBD. Its sensations range from dreamy euphoria, positivity, a focused mindset, and moderate couch-lock.
- Bubblegum autoflower seeds. This mostly indica hybrid is resilient, manageable, and unfussy. It’s best suited to small indoor setups but also thrives outdoors. Keep an eye out for moisture-related issues and avoid high-stress training techniques. These non-photoperiod hybrid weed seeds are feminized and go from germination to harvest in about 13 weeks. They remain in the flowering stage for 8–9 weeks. Expect to collect 12 oz./m² indoors and 5 oz. per outdoor plant. Bubblegum autoflower seeds contain 15–23% THC and 0.3% CBD. It departs a balanced mix of mind and body effects. Expect to feel euphoric, uplifted, creative, relaxed, calm, and slightly sleepy.
- Critical Bilbo feminized seeds. This indica-dominant hybrid is fun and easy to cultivate. It’s immune to most molds and pathogens and only requires minimal attention. Structural support and consistent conditions are essential. These hybrid cannabis seeds produce feminized plants with a 6–7 week flowering time. They typically deliver 19–23 oz./m² indoors and 52–70 oz. per outdoor crop. Critical Bilbo feminized seeds hold 18–22% THC and 0.6% CBD. It offers intense effects that bring an instant mood boost, mental clarity, creativity, motivation, and total relaxation.
- Blue Widow feminized seeds. This indica-heavy hybrid is best suited to intermediate growers. It needs ample space, sufficient humidity and heat, and lots of nutrients. It’s resistant to many pests and pathogens. These hybrid weed seeds develop into feminized crops that flower for 7–9 weeks. The average bounty at harvest is 12–17 oz./m² indoors and 16–21 oz. per outdoor plant. Blue Widow feminized seeds have 12–17% THC and 0.3% CBD. It’s surprisingly well-balanced and delivers feelings of calmness, positivity, euphoria, and relaxation.
Frequently asked questions about hybrid weed strains
Looking for bite-sized pieces of information on hybrid cannabis seeds ? Check out our quick and detailed answers to a few of the most commonly asked questions:
What percentage of indica and sativa is in a hybrid strain?
Every hybrid strain is unique, so the percentage of indica and sativa genetics depends on the specific cultivar. Some strain phenotypes can also exhibit different levels than their counterparts. All hybrid marijuana seeds are either sativa-dominant, indica-dominant, or balanced.
Why are hybrid cannabis seeds so expensive to produce?
The genetic makeup of each hybrid strain influences the quality of the buds. Your plant’s appearance, yield, taste, potency, and maturation rate all depend on the internal composition of your cannabis seeds. It takes years of selective breeding to produce cultivars with stable and reliable genetics. These practices involve plenty of expertise, advanced techniques, and costly elements like electricity, labor, and other purchased goods.
High-quality hybrid weed seeds are typically more expensive to produce because they require a more in-depth approach. Growers choose the best specimens and breed them over multiple generations to ensure they contain premium genetics.
What are the disadvantages of hybrid seeds?
Hybrid seeds offer plenty of benefits, but they also come with a couple of downsides, including:
- More expensive for producers and buyers
- Difficult to determine the quality of genetics until the flowering stage
Reduce these risks and get hybrid seeds with stable genetics from a reliable seed bank. Find a variety of high-quality hybrid seeds for sale at i49 Genetics. We have an extensive selection of more than 200 hybrid weed strains, including autoflower, feminized, and fast version variants.